Here are all three together. They might end up being joined together, or not.
This book by Eric Broug was a great help with this third one. The spider graph paper was downloaded from Incompetech - I found this worked better than using the polar graph paper I had used before for these circles.
The cat helped me to draw the lines of the design.
The piecing got a bit complicated in the middle, where the shapes are not regular. It's so easy to end up sewing the wrong edges together but I resorted to numbers and arrows.
The original plan was to stop at four pieces, and the block is currently about 14 inches square, but I might make it bigger. Depends how much of the Oakshott I've got left. Dithering and floundering as usual.
Joining up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.