Monday 24 November 2014

Ruby Star Rising

Some work has been done on the EPP quilt, but I have a few million ends to sew in before I show it to you again.


 I did start and finish these four pouches though. 


One of them was made with this leatherette stuff, which I bought on Derby market when it was the biggest market in Europe with loads of fabric stalls.  It (the market) is a sad apology now.  The leatherette was surprisingly easy to sew, although you should not try to iron it.

If anyone knows where I can get some more of this fabric please let me know.  It is Ruby Star Rising by Melody Miller for Kokka.

Back to the EPP next week when I hope it will be finished at last.

2 comments:

I really appreciate comments and encouragement, and will reply by email unless you are a "no reply blogger". Thank you.